Sore Knee In Teenagers Having Issues With My Knee?

Having issues with my knee? - sore knee in teenagers

My knee does not hurt, it's a little painful, but nothing bad. He is very strict, and I have a hard time when you try to stretch back, or if you try to climb stairs. Sometimes it seems that you feel a little better. I also noticed that it is swollen a little bit on the outside. If I listened to a little over a week and honestly, I do not understand what I did. The leg at the ankle badly, I do not know if it's from when I wack shot in the ankle there are about 3 weeks and was limping around, and why. This is not really evil, more like the muscles are very hard, stiff and painful. Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried to soak in hot water (because I have to do for my ankle, anyway) and seems a little help, but not really improved. No performance deteriorates, either through. What is fever? I've never had problems with my knees (with the exception of very bad growing pains when I was a teenager 15 years)

0 comments:

Post a Comment