Removable Tape What Type Of Tape Is Best To Use To Keep Curtains Closed?

What type of tape is best to use to keep curtains closed? - removable tape

What is the best type of tape to keep the curtains closed in the middle?

There are a lot of cold air from the doors and windows for the curtains and I think it helped a little if you have registered at the opening of curtains in the middle to create a better seal against the cold. It is essentially a series of heavy curtains, but they are older and do not hang curtains and valance as before, but not the color of the curtains are a must-have.

Anyway, I want to help in the middle to close the case more of the cold climate. I thought I might tape. But I like the removable tape on the net, nothing is permanent, it can be in a position to be a little as if he was not there.

What kind of tape I have and where can I tape (if possible, with a national chain as an example, say Michael or Home Depot)?

0 comments:

Post a Comment